Job ID 1521
Career Level Coder
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Work with billers and accounts receivable.
- Ensure that you assign codes based on customer guidelines.
- Proficient coding of outpatient charts across a variety of specialties with over 97% accuracy and as per the turnaround time.
- Review medical charts to under the diagnosis and procedure to ascribe the related ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes.
- Assign correct codes and perform edits as per correct coding initiative.
- Work as part of a team and achieve the team quality and productivity standards.
- Participate in ongoing local chapter meetings of AAPC and other industry bodies.
- Experience in medical specialties such as ED.
- Experience in ICD -10 CM coding systems, CPT-4 terminologies, and HCPCS coding
- Knowledge of US healthcare industry is desired.
- Good knowledge of client specific process rules and regulatory requirements.