Job ID 7417
Career Level Senior Coder
Experience 2-5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Can work in toughest of conditions, able to handle diverse clients in home health coding.
- Good analytic skills and expertise to be proficient in accurately coding medical records utilizing ICD-9-CM, CPT & HCPCS conventions coding
- Strong ability to interpret Home health coding medical records of the patients.
- Ability to communicate and have excellent interpersonal and listening skills and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver expected daily productivity targets.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Apply all coding principles and guidelines as defined in the Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding, Swedish Policies, and other leading authorities
Skills Required :-
- Equivalent education in home health coding
- Professional Coding Certification (CPC, CCS or CCA)
- Data Entry experience.
- Ambulance coding experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical coding
- experience EMS and medical coding
- Good communication skills.