Job ID 6932
Career Level QA
Experience 5-7 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project.
- Maintaining & Sharing team reports to supervisors
Audit of coding team s work on regular basis
- Coordination between other teams for smooth operations
Weekly review with supervisors
- Ensure that the deliverable to the client adhere to the quality standards
Must be spontaneous and have high energy level
- Knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10 and/or CPT medical billing codes.
Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Maintaining performance related data and Analysis of data on a daily basis
- Communication of day end reports to Team Lead Quality
Involvement in Calibration sessions as per requirement
- Key Player in driving improvement activities
Providing on the spot Feedback
- Prepare and review data and QA reporting with key stakeholders.
- 5 Years of experience in coding .
- 2 Years of experience in QA role preferred.
- CPC/COC/CCS certification mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of Multispecialty coding
- Experience in performing QA for 10-25 coders.