Job ID 5610
Career Level Senior Coder
Experience 2-5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding – as per the productivity norms for Inpatient and specialty-specific outpatient coding standards.
- Ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT-4 systems of Coding.
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
- Perform Coding and auditing for Outpatient and Inpatient records with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
- Possess sound knowledge of Pathology coding.
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while following the standards.
- Experiencein pathology 2-5 years.
- Knowledge of Coding Procedures and Medical Terminology in an ambulatory setting.
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus.
- Current Coding certification with valid proof of certifications.
- Good knowledge of medical Coding and billing systems, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles.
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding.