Job ID 1547
Career Level Coder
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Perform a variety of activities involving the coding of medical records by ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT systems of coding
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding for Surgery – as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or specialty specific outpatient coding standards
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences
- Certified Professional Coder(CPC) from American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) or another legitimate organization.
- Experience with 1-2 Years surgical coding
- Approximately 1+years of overall coding experience For a junior candidate we can be slightly flexible on overall experience.
- Thorough understanding of ICD-10 CM and CPT coding procedures and guidelines.
- Knowledge or experience with E-Clinical Works which is the clients EMR software is a plus, but if not, it is okay as the individual can be trained on this and it is not a deal breaker.