Job ID 5235
Career Level Coder
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Well knowledge in ICD and CPT
- Should be good team player
- Should be CPC Certified
- Identifying fatal errors and non-fatal errors.
- Corrective and preventive action.
- Monitor agents to identify errors, deviations & initiate corrective measures.
- Contribution in identifying errors patterns based on data.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Conduct feedback sessions with agents.
- Identify the gaps in current process & systems to improve
- Participate in design of quality standards.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Graduation is mandatory
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt will be an advantage but not a mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of domain experience in respective specialty coding and should be a quality auditor for minimum of 1 year.
- Should be CPC certified and to be currently active
o Should have anatomical and physiology knowledge
- Should possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have good hands-on experience on MS-Office
Other Requirements/Skills required
- Strong knowledge in (RCA, CAPA, FMEA, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Should possess good Data Handling and Multi-Tasking Skills