Job ID 1400
Career Level Coder
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Reviewing physicians notes to determine if documentation requirements are met
- Processing of charges and quality reviews.
- Extrapolating and applying anesthesia codes as applicable across anatomical subsections
- Analyzing medical documentation to assess accuracy.
- Perform Coding for records about surgeries performed with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding for Anesthesia – as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or specialty-specific outpatient coding standards.
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while complying with the standards.
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
- Experience in Anesthesia coding is required.
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus
- (1-2 Years) with good knowledge in medical terminology, Human Anatomy, and Physiology can apply .