Job ID 7037
Career Level Coder
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Good analytic skills and expertise to be proficient in accurately coding medical records utilizing ICD-9-CM, CPT & HCPCS conventions coding
- Strong ability to interpret Home health coding medical records of the patients.
- Ability to communicate and have excellent interpersonal and listening skills and organizational skills.
- Can work in toughest of conditions, able to handle diverse clients.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver expected daily productivity targets.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
Skills Required :-
- Equivalent education in home health coding
- Professional Coding Certification (CPC, CCS or CCA)
- Data Entry experience.
- Ambulance coding experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical coding
- experience EMS
- Good communication skills.