Job ID 1084
Experience 2-5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Reviewing physicians notes to determine if documentation requirements are met.
- Processing of charges and quality reviews.
- Extrapolating and applying anaesthesia codes as applicable across anatomical subsections.
- Analyzing medical documentation to assess accuracy.
- Perform Coding for records about surgeries performed with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding for Anesthesia – as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or specialty-specific outpatient coding standards.
- Maintains a high degree of professional and ethical standards.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enable customers to arrest revenue leakage while complying with the standards.
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
- Experience in Anesthesia coding is required.
- Exposure to CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding.
- CCS/CPC/CPC-H/CIC/COC certification from AAPC /AHIMA would be a plus.