Job ID 899
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reviewing and analysing patient medical record
• Assigning appropriate ICD and CPT codes
• Meeting client SLA on production and quality parameters
• Ensure that all codes are current and active
• Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
• Should have a good knowledge in Anatomy & Physiology.
• Good communication and understanding skills.
• Ability to multi-task, willingness to be a team player and take initiatives when needed.