Job ID 916
Experience 2-5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Abstract information from documentation and assign appropriate ICD-10 codes
- Ensure codes are accurate and sequenced correctly by guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
- Proficient coding of charts across a variety of specialties with over 99% accuracy
- Follow up with the supervisor on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear
- Work as part of a team and help the team to achieve the goals in quality and productivity standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and strict adherence to HIPAA.
- Applying subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes.
Skills Required :-
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Apply understanding of anatomy and physiology to interpret clinical documentation and identify applicable medical codes.
- Applied knowledge of CMS HCC, and HHS Marketplace risk adjustment coding guidelines.
- Well-versed with ICD-10 guidelines and their implementation.