Job ID 11218
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Role & responsibilities
- Understanding of process nuances such as deductibles, out-of-pocket, copay &
- Co-insurance, patient responsibility, and their applicability within the patient financial clearance process
- Understanding the difference between prior & retro Authorization.
- Strive to achieve productivity standards.
- Adhere to provided turnaround time requirements.
- Minimum one year experience in Pre- auth Process.
- Experienced in reading clinical documents and relating them to the service
- Strong Communication skills – Should be able to communicate with providers at the insurance.
- Understanding of Providers and payors,
- Strong follow-up and Coordination skills
- Managing accounts receivable
- Claim submission
- Eligibility & benefits verifications
- Authorization acquisition.
Billing / Records
Analytics / KPO / Research
Customer Success, Service & Operations
Full Time, Permanent
Company name : Invilogue Solutions