Job ID 7757
Career Level Asst Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Lead teams to efficiently deliver client expectations. Guide team to reduce AR ageing and optimize collections.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the team, but not limited to.
- Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLAs
- Tracking and maintaining metrics for a variety of data includes Collections report, Operations report, etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Participate in the new pilots projects & work towards proper transition of knowledge to team.
- Work with Team to resolve any personnel problems or conflicts that may arise in the team.
- Learn and implement new client systems. Co-ordinate and organize training for new joiners as well as for existing members of the team based on the projects requirement.
- Conduct regular conference calls with Clients and identify way & means to improve client satisfaction.
- Identify training gaps in the team and develop a plan with dept. trainer for retraining sessions. Will be responsible for successful implementation of retraining sessions.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the AR process.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, letters, memos and emails.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
- Solid computer/technology skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and internet resources.