Founded Date November 24, 2022
Posted Jobs 0
Categories E&M Coding
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of activities involving review of medical records and assign the accurate E&M level, procedures, diagnosis and modifiers.
- Accurately assign E&M level, modifier, CPT, dx in accordance with coding departmental guidelines maintaining no less than 95% accuracy in choice and sequencing of codes.
- Up to date with the CPT and ICD-10 general guidelines.
- Proficient in E&M outpatient coding guideline.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security.
Consistently demonstrate time awareness, strive to meet deadlines; reduce non-essential interruptions to an absolute minimum.